*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.
Job DescriptionSenior HR Manager
Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world ™. With approximately 175,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. Flex – Live smarter™.
The ideal candidate for the position of Senior HR Manager directs and coordinates all human resources activities at our NL sites in Oostrum, Venlo and Venray including but not limited to employment and employment law, compensation, employee relations, industrial relations, benefits, training and employee services. In addition, the Senior HR Manager supports a group of off-site employees in various corporate and regional functions. The total number of employees in NL is approximately 500 fixed staff up to 1,000 employees with flexible workforces.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
• Be a key member of the site management team and create and drive the NL HR strategy that contributes to the achievement of business targets
• Leads an HR team of five employees. (HR Advisors, Planning & Administration, Career planning, Training & Education, Payroll)
• Working alongside subject matter experts within our Centers of Expertise
• Serves as an employee advocate and advisor to management on HR policy and employment matters, making appropriate recommendations to management.
• Project owner for the whole employee lifecycle from hiring, terminations, promotions and disciplinary and grievance processes.
• Supervises the HR and salary administration programs, analyzes salary and benefits plans in order to determine competitive compensation plans.
• Drives employee engagement initiatives and action plans to create a work environment where people can perform to their best.
• Manages regular talent reviews and ensures the design and implementation of individual development plans; oversees succession planning for key positions on site
• Lead the workforce planning process to ensure the right quantity and quality of people on site at any point in time
• Prepares personnel forecasts and supervises the administration of the benefits programs.
• Negotiates contracts and/or fee schedules with benefit providers, search firms, relocation services and agencies representing temporary and contract workers
• Identifies and interprets legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are complying.
• Advises management on legislative changes affecting personnel programs
• Oversees the analysis, maintenance and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies and other departments in the organization.
• Responsible for the Payroll function
• Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations
• Write and delivers reports and presentations to senior management
• Here is some of what you’ll need…
• Relevant university degree or equivalent, relevant work experience at a leadership level in a complex, fast-paced, changing work environment
• Logistics Industry knowledge and preferred regional labor market experience
• Self-starter who demonstrates accountability for results as well as sound knowledge of Organization Development, Change Management and HR practices
• Excellent business acumen and demonstrated competency in business partnership
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with senior management and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Strong project management, process management and consulting skills
• Showing a proactive behavior and tenacity demonstrated in an environment of rapid change
• Ability to collaborate globally across boundaries, disciplines and cultures
• Effective verbal and written communication skills accompanied with cultural sensitivity
• ideally, some experience of managing ARD/TUPE transfers
• Excellent planning, and organizational skills
• Enthusiastic team player with strong drive for positive work environment
• Fluency in Dutch and English
• Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
• Great team and work environment
• Challenging assignments
• Supportive, flexible culture
• Flexible working hours
• Fast moving business environment
• Truly international workplace Location: Venray, NL
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Posted 2 Days Ago
Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing